Speech and Language Therapy Courses

All speech and language therapy courses are graduate or post-graduate courses. These courses are therefore all detailed on the UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES ADMISSIONS SERVICE (UCAS) website and all applications are processed through the UCAS admissions system. Simple click on Course search. Before application to a course, most prospective students are expected to have observed some speech and language therapy sessions. Contact your local clinic or hospital and ask for the speech and language therapy service manager to discuss this.

The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists have an excellent pageWhat is a speech and language therapist? as well as dedicated Students’ Pages (membership required).